Breaking News

RONALDO HINTS AT MADRID DEPARTURE (WOE FOR MADRID)


Cristiano Ronaldo has given a hint that he might be considering leaving Real Madrid after helping the club win their third successive Champions League trophy.
Ronaldo on Saturday helped Madrid clinch their third successive Champions League trophy after a 3-1 win over Liverpool, to make if four titles since he joined the Spanish giants.
The Portuguese superstar has now won five Champions League titles having won his first while he was still in the books of Manchester United.

He told reporters after the win over Liverpool in Kiev, that it has been nice to be at Madrid and will soon reveal his plans for the future.
The 33-year old forward was also champions League top goal scorer for the sixth year in a row.
Ronaldo told BeIN Sports Spain: “I am going to enjoy this moment and in the next few days I will give an answer to the fans, who have always been at my side.
“It was very nice to be at Real Madrid. In the next few days I will speak. I am going to enjoy this with my team-mates and in the next few days I’ll give an answer.
“We made history. That’s the important thing, the future of a player isn’t important.”
http://www.feednowgh.tk/2018/05/ronaldo-hints-at-madrid-departure-woe.html

No comments